Product Owner, Sales Enablement
Compensation: $122,260.00 - $195,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Product Owner, Sales Enablement - SAL020570
Own the development and ongoing improvement of sales tools and technology. Work closely with the Executive leadership and technology (Engineering & IS) groups to build a technology roadmap, create business requirement docs and serve as the product owner for the channel, ensuring execution and rollout of sales tools and platforms.
- Define product vision, product roadmap and growth opportunities for digital channels (e.g. web, mobile, self-care portal)
- Provide direction to the Agile/Scrum teams and partners throughout the delivery cycle.
- Assess business and technical requirements from various entities and synthesize requirements into a consolidated roadmap.
- Closely supervise progress on projects including the development of prototypes and models, where appropriate.
- Monitor and periodically convey modifications to original specifications and timetables as technical challenges, failures or other project issues arise.
- Evaluate product requirements and design documents to resolve how to best structure the product development process in a given case.
- Identifies human, technical and other vital resources to deliver the product project on time and within budget.
- Drive development and product release processes by working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Act as the Sales Enablement lead for assigned area of tool specialty (Learning Management Systems, KM/Content Systems, Collaboration Systems) used by Sales Enablement/SPR teams and other key departments.
- Business and functional requirements by engaging key shared services leaders for their perspective and needs.
- Perform project management duties as needed to support tool projects and the implementation of improvements.
- Collaborate with Technology teams to improve process improvements gained through efficient use of the assigned Enablement L&D tool capabilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Three or more years' progressively responsible work experience as a product owner or relevant professional work.
- Hands-on experience running all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Proven success in releasing products that meet and exceed business goals.
- Technical background with solid understanding of software development lifecycle and web technologies.
- Proven experience in coordinating and partnering with UI/UX teams, Agile/Scrum teams, leadership, and partners.
- Possess the ability to break down sophisticated problems into simple concepts and speak effectively to both business and technology teams.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and project leadership skills.
: Sales Business Solutions Location(s)
U.S. Cellular is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, leader, management, manager of sales, sales director, sales executive, shift lead, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...