Training (Paid) | Communications , HR, Business Administration
Compensation: $145,565.00 - $197,950.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
US Business Services is seeking top notch, driven and goal oriented individuals with a proven record of sales success to join our team! Superior quality and value have always set us apart but it s the personalized customer service at each stage of the home purchase that truly gives us an edge.
Our successful history in this industry comes from developing a culture that rewards employees for hard work, perseverance and integrity. We have high expectations for employee performance that produces positive business results.
Advantages of working for US Business Services:
- Positive culture
- Weekly leadership sales training
- Competitive compensation structure
- No weekend hours
Our Trainers adhere to high standards and serve a critical role in representing our brokers in each community. Job Requirements:
- Developing relationships with customers
- Procuring and following up on sales leads for our energy brokers
- Networking & prospecting to all clientele
- Maintaining quality customer service and leading buyers throughout Energy savings process
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Completing accurate and timely contract paperwork
- Obtaining and analyzing market data critical for our communities to remain competitive
- Strong computer skills (CRM experience a plus)
- Willingness to work weekends
- Maintaining standard sales office hours but understand flexibility to meet customer schedules is a priority
- College degree or equivalent professional work experience preferred
Preferred Experience / Background:
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
- Prior High End Retail Sales preferred but not necessary
- Any Proven Track Record of Sales Success
Fitness, trainer, personal trainer, gym trainer, defense coach, football coach, tennis coach, varsity coach, assistant coach, sales trainer, sales training, strength training, train, personal, coach, football, baseball, basketball, hockey, rugby, cheer, dance, instructor, instructing, captain, varsity, tennis, soccer, polo, team, player, play, champion, champions, state, business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team , global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business,
Associated topics: administrator, associate director, chief human resource officer, chro, director, guidance, lead, leadership, monitor, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...