Presidentceo - Step By Step, Inc.
Compensation: $127,915.00 - $158,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Presidentceo - Step By Step, Inc.
Step By Step, Inc. is a community service provider operating in 15 counties throughout Pennsylvania for over 40 years, specializing in support services to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, behavioral health and autism spectrum disorders.?The Agency has a long, successful history of providing residential in-home support, specialized Autism classrooms, vocational and employment services.?We are seeking a highly-talented executive for the role of President/CEO to lead our team of 1,300 dedicated professionals.?
The President/CEO is directly accountable to the Board of Directors and duly-elected officers.?Position responsibilities include:
- Overall administrative and leadership responsibilities, including program planning/development.
- Serves as liaison with public and private agencies.?
- Ensures active strategic planning that supports the mission of the Agency and promotes growth, stability and a culture of responsibility and leadership.?
- Provides leadership and direction to the executive management team to ensure fiscal accountability, human resource administration and compliance with organizational policies and procedures.?
- Works with the executive team to ensure compliance with all federal and state regulatory bodies that oversee licensing of Agency programs.
- Develops, maintains, and supports a passionate Board of Directors; serves as ex-officio of each committee, seeks and builds Board involvement with strategic direction for ongoing operations.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with contracting entities, donors, foundations and other stakeholders that support the organization.?
- Actively participates in state and national association meetings and conferences.
- Extensive travel throughout the Agency?s geographical territory and occasional evenings and weekends.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications/traits:
- Master?s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of public administration, business education, social services or human services.
- Progressively responsible experience in human services, including experience in personnel management, budgeting and procurement.
- Substantial and successful experience in senior management within an organization similar in size, scope, and scale of impact.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively partner with individuals and organizations.
- Knowledge of the current delivery system in PA for ID and behavioral health services and the impact public policy will have on future program development.
- A sense of entrepreneurial opportunism with the ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation.
This position includes a competitive compensation package.?Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter with specific points of interest in the position and salary requirements to:
Associated topics: administrative, administrative coordinator, administrative officer, beverage, document, front desk, operation, operational support, operations director, records management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...