Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Integration Director
Compensation: $159,190.00 - $159,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
ERP Integration ManagerCompensation:
$130000.00 to $150000.00 yearly
There is a great, new job opportunity with Robert Half Technology, seeking Washington, District of Columbia area candidates for their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Integration Manager position. We're looking for someone who is comfortable managing ERP implementation and improvements throughout the organization, leading and analyzing key process improvements, and working with partners in respective business units to identify and roll out such improvements within the scope of the ERP systems. This is the perfect job for you if you are able to demonstrate the ability to ramp-up quickly and be productive by understanding the existing ERP implementation and current business process around installed applications/modules. Please apply right away! This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Washington, District of Columbia area.
- Chargeable with implementation of ERP systems and its modules within the organization
- Accountable for the growth and upgrade of ERP technical instructions and user documentation
- Merge with ERP system vendor to resolve issues related to the use or functionality of the ERP system
- Command with various organization employees to thoroughly train on processes and procedures of ERP
- Draft and regulate the execution of implementation projects, including day-to-day issues, project management, and risk management
- Interval status reporting to senior leadership
- Behave as the point of escalation for any issues related to the researching and resolving day-to-day issues related to the system or processes, ERP systems, and requests across the enterprise
- Team up with various business stakeholders to roll out new processes, functionality, and ongoing process improvements to the systems
- Merge with prime employees to identify and accomplish functionality that provides operational improvementsJob Requirements:
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX - Command of enterprise resource planning - Deep understanding of Enterprise Integration - Can you demonstrate ERP configuration through the development of proof of concepts? - You'll be great at this position if you feel you can serve as key ERP configuration resource and ensure successful implementation of new functionality and/or processes within project timelines - Resourceful project management background - The eventual hire will lead configuration testing efforts and help the team to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions - 7+ years of ERP implementation experience - Do you have a strong understanding of ERP modules and related business process framework, EPR Security, and inbound and outbound integrations with ERP? - Can you thoroughly document requirements, conceptual design, and end-to-end processes? This job might be for you - Candidates who have executed a minimum of 2 successful enterprise ERP implementation projects will be the best fit for this position
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...