Senior Manager, Marketing - Medical
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Senior Manager of Marketing (Medical) will contribute to the financial success of EYLEA (aflibercept) Injection and will report to the Executive Director, Marketing. This person will have primary responsibility to lead the development and implementation of strategies and execution of tactical programs to support the growth of EYLEA across indications.
- Develop medical education tactical plan recommendation in line with brand strategies and objectives. Develop agreed upon tactics to be delivered via personal or non-personal promotion
- Development and coordination of peer-to-peer convention engagements
- Assessment of presentations opportunities
- Development and execution of speaker programs across convention calendar
- Coordination of speaker training planning and management of bureau
- Develop point-of-view on critical medical aspects of evolving marketplace and approach brand should take
- Support alignment with Field Medical in appropriate and compliant manner
- Support key customer engagements
- Provide input into key customer list based on market opportunities
- Support KOL mapping activities
- Develop and oversee execution of customer specific development plans
- Update Scientific Marketing Platform
- Development of scientific insights and references to support marketing messages
- Identification of data gaps and work with Marketing and Medical to prioritize plans to close gaps
- Support design and execution of Advisory Boards
- Identify insights required of advisors, gain approval for ad board plan and design ad board programs
- Responsible for all content and slide reviews to ensure insights are gathered effectively
- Support of Thought Leader Liaison team including supporting materials
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in marketing of biologics/high science products.
- Buy and bill experience a plus
- Experience in leading and developing medical education tactics.
- Experience managing congress and conference related marketing activities.
- Understands US reimbursement environment including governmental programs -Medicare Part B.
- Experience tracking and managing budgets with finance counterparts
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills required
- Demonstrated ability to deal with all levels of the organization
- Must be willing to travel 25-30% (including weekend travel as needed)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus
- 8+ years of "progressive" industry/relevant professional experience; 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech marketing, product management, or related experience industry/relevant professional experience; 10+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech marketing, product management, or related experience
- The ideal candidate must have progressive experience in marketing/agency and brand strategy development and execution in the life sciences.
- Ophthalmology (Retina), Oncology or Rheumatology experience preferred
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Loading some great jobs for you...