Senior Director, New Products Marketing - Rare Disease
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Senior Director of New Products Marketing, Rare Diseases - Evinacumab is a member of Regeneron's rare disease commercial team, with accountability in leading global strategy and US launch execution for evinacumab. This individual will report to the Executive Director, New Products Marketing & Planning.
1. Lead the launch of evinacumab.
2. Lead global commercial development and execution of strategy for evinacumab to optimize the commercial value of the lead indication, as well as future indications by developing global launch plans, long-term disease strategy and revenue forecasts.
3. Develop and manage annual budgets, long range plans and determine the best allocation of global resources for the brand/indication.
4. Works with legal, regulatory, medical affairs, corporate communications & clinical development to ensure global alignment of the proposed strategy.
5. Work with Market Access and HEOR to develop differentiation strategies and compelling value proposition to secure appropriate market access.
6. Develop the US HCP product positioning, message platform, brand book and branded campaign.
7. Develop HCP marketing strategy and tactical plans and provide oversight to ensure excellence in implementation.
8. Responsible for the development of the POA, field training plan, national/regional sales meeting execution and field communications in collaboration with Sales/Sales training team.
9. Lead full cross-functional commercialization team (market research, market access, forecasting, commercial operations, strategic intelligence, medical affairs, HEOR, finance, product communications, and regulatory).
10. Analyze customer insights, monitor brand performance and competitive dynamics to inform marketing strategy and address customer needs.
11. Develop and manage promotion and advertising across the different promotional channels and tactics; Work with promotion review committee to gain approval of materials.
12. Lead the development/management of relationships with key HCPs and professional stakeholders.
Rare Disease experience is required.
Must demonstrate ability to lead strategically, drive performance, build alignment, inform, negotiate, and collaborate.
Strong science background with deep knowledge of rare diseases. Cardiovascular therapeutic area experience is a plus. Ability to understand, work with, and provide commercial input to all functions within the project team.
Effective communication, both written and oral, at all times. Experience in delivering complex messages to various internal and external customers with a track record of effective and influential presentations.
Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments.
Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize.
Must be able to conceptualize and articulate a vision for self and brand that energizes all functional areas and stakeholders.
Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally.
Strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative.
Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA preferred.
Minimum of 15 years biopharmaceutical experience with at least 12 in Marketing.
Minimum of 3 years' experience with marketing of rare disease drugs in US is required.
Previous product/indication launch experience required.
Experience with US marketing and pre-approval planning of rare disease drugs is required, preferably biologics.
Demonstrated track record of commercial success in positions with progressive responsibilities.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...