Compensation: $132,635.00 - $178,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce has a client in search of a QAD Developer in Baltimore, MD. Summary: You will lead discovery sessions, scoping, requirements elicitation and management, solution planning, applications management and validation of solution and business readiness activities. Your success will be measured by quality of requirements and solution approach along with the reliability of project deliveries within project timelines. Reporting to the IT Director, you will support various stakeholders. Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathering their requirements; Prioritization, planning and analysis of business requirements; Elicit, analyze, and manage requirements, and business rules by engaging with key internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the creation and maintenance of technology platforms roadmaps
- Tracking changes in business requirements as they occur during project lifecycle
- Leverage Business Analyst best practices to collect and document functional requirements, technical requirements and business process flows as required to advance desired project objectives
- Build trust-based relationships with business leads and IT teams
- Sales, Marketing, Planning, Logistics, PMO, ERP, DevOps, BI Data and IT Operations Infrastructure
- Drive successful outcomes within established deadlines
- Support the Analytics team in defining data tracking, collection and extract reporting requirements including KPIs, insights and analytics
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to ensure we are building scalable data models and architecture
- Process Analysis Feasibility Assessment
- Map existing systems and processes, and identify areas of improvement of small projects
- Assist in evaluation of workflow and data flow processes as necessary
- Validation and Support for Solution Design
- Support and/or lead requirements review and solution design sessions
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience developing reports and menus in QAD
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, c c++, c#, php, python, sde, software developer, software development engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...