Scientific Project Specialist ??? III
Compensation: $150,470.00 - $150,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Title: Scientific Project Specialist III
Location: West Point, PA
Start date: ASAP
- Under general supervision of the Associate Director of Strategy and Operations within Center for Observational and Real-World Evidence (CORE), the Sourcing Operations Manager provides support in the planning and startup activities of an observational or non-interventional research study.
- Working with the Study Lead, activities supported by the Supplier Manager may include preparing a request for proposal, assisting in the bid comparisons and reviewing the scope of work and corresponding budget.
- Depending on the project, there may be a need for a Fair Market Value analysis and/or different compliance activities.
- The types of projects included may include primary data collection studies, chart review studies, database studies and molecular epidemiology studies, dossiers, lit reviews, etc. In addition to assisting the CORE scientist, the Sourcing Operations Manager will also liaise with members of Procurement and an internal team within the department that manages the creation of purchase orders.
- Will be assigned to support multiple projects at the same time to shepherd them through the various sourcing and start-up activities.
- Troubleshoots different sourcing or Fair Market Value issues as they arise and works to bring to timely resolution.
- May participate in different improvement initiatives, training re-design or metrics development.
- Must be able to work in a team as well as independently and strong project management skills are essential in order to manage competing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree required (areas such as public health, epidemiology, biostatistics, behavioral sciences or biological sciences).
- Master's degree is a plus but not required (epidemiology, biostatistics, public health or biological sciences).
- Previous experience supporting operational aspects of clinical/observational research with 2-3 years related job experience, or equivalent.
- Budget/Financial experience is helpful
- Familiar with assessing Fair Market Value (FMV) beneficial but not required.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of epidemiologic or outcomes research
- Strong project management skills
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: antibody, biopharmaceutical, drug development, histologist, metabolism, nephrology, patient, therapeutic, trauma, vaccine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...