Sr. Product Manager/Associate Director, Medical Marketing
Compensation: $122,260.00 - $195,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.
*Title will be commensurate with level of experience.Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Lead implementation of the brand strategy for professional marketing of TEPEZZA to multiple specialties including Endocrinology, Ophthalmology and Ocular Plastic Surgeons through highly effective initiatives including advisory boards, symposia and peer-peer programs (live and remote). Work with cross-functional launch team to prepare the market and product to ensure optimal marketability and launch readiness.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the disease states, competitive landscape and therapeutic management of the space
- Contribute to the development of the annual brand plan with responsibility for defining and executing key areas within the associated tactical plans. Effectively executes all brand strategies to consistently meet or exceed the brand's business goals.
- Manage and enhance external relationships with thought leaders and strategic business partners
Leverage business insights and expert feedback to provide active input into the development and review of brand strategy, tactical plans and the financial plan
- Leverage brand insights to inform segmentation, channel mix preferences, and targeting of customer segments
- Develop and project manage promotional tactics and programs including peer to peer resources for the sales force
- Gain feedback on and track marketing program effectiveness and continuously strive to optimize marketing programs
- Effectively and consistently execute multiple, simultaneous projects and manage resources to ensure deliverables are on time, on budget, and answer business objectives. Manage project timelines and budgets including development of work plans and routing of all promotional materials through medical, regulatory and legal review
- Manage external partners (ad agency, meeting planners, market researchers & consultants) to ensure integration and consistency of strategies, message and tactics. Negotiate with vendors and drive optimal value for brand. Work closely with contracts, pharmacovigilance, and compliance on Master Services Agreements, work orders, and contractual agreements.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- BA/BS in related field. MBA preferred
- 8+ years' experience in marketing/sales preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- 1-2 years pharmaceutical sales experience a plus
- Experience with ophthalmology or endocrine product marketing or sales preferred
- Experience collaborating with external experts and professional medical associations
- Experience working with multiple projects and managing multiple external vendors
- Requires approximately 20% travel, including some overnight and weekend commitments.
- Must have strong planning, project management, communication, and organization skills
- Understanding of the principles of brand management, including brand positioning, messaging & overall campaign execution
- Team orientation a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional, proactive demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...