Account Manager (Niagara Falls)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
The field-based Strategic Account Manager II (SAM II) is responsible for expanding patient access to Exact Sciences products/brands by forming partnerships with key senior stakeholders within regional IDNs and health systems as well as academic institutions. The SAM II will drive adoption by impacting protocols, screening criteria, monitoring compliance, and providing patient specific reporting.
The SAM II will serve as liaison to marketing, delivering messages and content to the IDNs related to the IDN value proposition. The position will also partner cross-functionally within the internal organization (IT, project management/implementation, billing, operations, field sales, etc.) to execute pull through plans and serve as the customer-facing leader for assigned IDNs, ensuring EXAS roles are all aligned and working towards the plan.
- Strategically develop pull-through plans for identified market opportunities and serve as customer-facing leader within account, ensuring EXAS roles are all aligned and working toward the plan; not pulling through sales with individual providers.
- Leads implementation of pull-through plan with IDNs/identified opportunities.
- Develop significant partnership with IT project management.
- Monitor product utilization, penetration, velocity and other key performance metrics within assigned accounts.
- Influencing teaching hospitals and instilling Cologuard as a screening option within medical education.
- KOL Development in coordination with Medical Affairs.
- Responsible for the development and execution of business plan to drive acceptance of Cologuard within assigned IDNs.
- Build and maintain relationships for future pipelines within IDNs.
- Conduct monthly to Quarterly Business Reviews with IDNs.
- Support managed care team efforts to attain positive coverage position with local payers, including those owned by IDN.
- Support population health team efforts with KOLs and IDNs.
- Partner cross- functionally with external and internal organizations (IT, project management/implementation, billing, operations, etc.) to execute pull through plans and serve as the customer-facing leader for assigned accounts.
- Coordinate with Associate Director-SAM, NAM, Area Manager, and Market Access Manager on business opportunities within regional accounts.
- Ownership of pull through plans for assigned IDNs and strategically coordinate appropriate resources.
- Represent the customer voice to internal stakeholders including marketing, sales operations, account representatives and other internal sales support functions.
- Maintain accurate and complete IDN profiles, call notes and histories.
- Identify and utilize company resources to provide the technical, clinical and business expertise to deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to use computers daily in an interactive manner for extended periods of time and up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and up to 6 hours at a time.
- Ability to travel (by land and air), both domestically and internationally, on occasion.
- Ability to frequently and accurately communicate with employees, customers, and vendors in person, via the telephone or by email.
- Constant walking or motion to coordinate work and interact with co-workers.
- Ability to lift and move up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Travel is required at least 50% within region and at requested times, outside of incumbent s region for other meetings.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 6+ years of sales and/or marketing experience in the healthcare space, such as the diagnostic, surgical or pharmaceutical verticals, demonstrating progressively increasing responsibilities or scope.
- 2+ years of sales and/or marketing experience must be in successfully navigating access/selling IDNs, health systems, or academic institutions.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, and effective strategic account management.
- Must be self-directed; acting as a change agent and as such have results orientation, with an ability to work independently and make decisions in a dynamic environment dealing with internal and external challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage time and multiple projects across an array of customer types.
- Must have high learning agility and cross functional leadership experience.
- Effective presentation skills; able to present ideas and evidence-based scientific and economic data to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Possession of a valid driver's license, no more than two moving violations in the past 36 months, and no unresolved license revocation or suspension issues.
- Maintenance of automobile insurance to satisfy any applicable state or local requirements with liability limits of at least $250,000 per person, $500,000 per accident, and $100,000 in property damage per accident (250/500/100).
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Experience in leading and managing people.
- Experience in business development with a proven track record of success.
- Experience in contracting and negotiations, and able to manage the contracting process.
- Experience in the laboratory industry and/or gastroenterology and molecular diagnostics.
- Experience developing strategies within alternate channels including payers.
- MBA or Master s degree.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Loading some great jobs for you...