eSolutions is looking for a creative, innovative thinker to join our team! As the Director of Product Marketing, you will work within the Product team to focus on development and execution of strategic and tactical marketing of our products. You will draw insights from qualitative and quantitative research, with the goal of defining features to direct our go-to-market strategy. The ability to work alongside multiple cross functional teams is a must, as you will be working with: national partners, product owners, finance, and customer support, to deploy and drive adoption for the next generation of eSolutions products. As the Director of Product Marketing will report to the Vice President of Product Strategy.
To succeed as the Director of Product Marketing, you will have diverse experience in leading product marketing and release, as well as functional expertise in SaaS solutions. In addition, you will own the strategy and design of go-to-market plans, including national coordination, financial analysis, communication and marketing activities. Experience with marketing in the Healthcare IT industry a plus.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Design and execute successful go-to-market strategies.
- Communicate effectively to C-Level executives to articulate vision and inspire collaboration.
- Lead market research, conduct financial analysis, and design statistically significant tests.
- Engage with national and department leaders to design nationwide relevance and customer specific value propositions.
- Lead data-driven analysis for messaging, evaluation and planning.
- Drive eSolutions strategies by collaborating with product management, sales, content, and other teams to ensure successful product launches.
- Work across several aspects of marketing from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Use marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
- Build and execute creative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities. Use this information in the development of sales and marketing plans.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Facilitate the outcome(s) that will make your product launches successful.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years experience in Healthcare IT and/or product marketing.
- Executive-level presentation and communication skills with data driven and results orientation.
- Marketing experience (e.g. research, messaging, positioning, pricing, branding, creative development, campaign execution) in healthcare or technology is a plus.
- Strong project management skills, with experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus.
- Demonstrated track record of planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing operations while identifying and implementing scalable process improvements using a numbers-driven approach.
- Proven ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- Healthcare application product management experience in the following areas preferred:
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial billing
- Healthcare EDI transactions
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Knowledge and experience in services utilizing Cloud / SaaS technologies or offerings
- Knowledge and experience with data-driven products, systems integration and APIs.
- Experience fulfilling the Product Owner role in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated individual who works well as part of a team and independently
- Manage your own workload appropriately to ensure timely completion of projects and prevent idle time.
- Ability to improve current knowledge for yourself and mentor others.
- Consistency in delivering outputs efficiently and of high quality.
Security roles and responsibilities shall include the following requirements:
- implement and act in accordance with the organization's information security policies;
- protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
- execute particular security processes or activities;
- ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken;
- report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization.
Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, eSolutions offers a relaxed and engaging work atmosphere with excellent benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary life insurance
- Vision plan
- 401K with matching
- Bonus program
- Eligibility for annual bonus after the completion of one year of service
- Casual Dress Code
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Company Kitchen
- Nine Paid Holidays
- 15 days Paid Time Off your first year, 20 days year two
- Community Service Paid Time Off
- Company Sponsored events to gather and socialize with family and co-workers
eSolutions, Inc. has created an excellent work environment, one designed to help you reach your full potential by providing you with all the tools and support needed to succeed.
We know that our employees work hard, so we offer a strong compensation package that includes: base salary, commissions, annual bonus and much more. Additionally, we offer a benefits package including medical, dental, short and long-term disability, and life insurance. Voluntary 125C Flex spending, PTO and 401K with matching are also part of our benefits package.
eSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.