Consultant, Enterprise Solutions Delivery (Northeast)
Compensation: $139,780.00 - $139,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Beckman Coulter is recruiting a Consultant, Enterprise Delivery (Northeast). This position works closely with key accounts / external clients to optimize organizational performance.
The Consultant enhances the alignment and efficiency of business processes through continuous, sustained improvement across the enterprise implementing the Danaher Business System tools and methodologies. Includes focus areas like Innovation, Growth, and Lean.
If you enjoy leading the implementation of Continuous Improvement and Lean Initiatives, then continue reading.
Ideal candidate will have direct program management consultancy experience in an integrated delivery network / health care system environment leading large-scale improvement and change management projects from development to implementation.
You will be responsible for implementing and delivering on cost savings and other performance guarantees as part of customer Performance Partnership agreements.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Build strong relationship with clients. Highly skilled in areas of customer relationship management and a proven track record in leveraging relationships to drive results in an environment where peer influence was a critical factor to success.
- Consult at a 'Sensei' level with customers. Help customers re-engineer new or existing operations to build continuous improvement strategy. Evaluate customer operations, develop a needs analysis and construct necessary recommendations. Define linkages between strategic objectives and process improvements, using both analytical tools and consulting techniques.
- Lead and facilitate consultative lean events at customer locations that are focused on delivering defined results regarding waste elimination. Develop and leverage LEAN champions within customer organizations.
- Develop and gain consensus regarding high level KPI s. Use bowlers and other visual management tools to ensure sustainment.
- Successfully drive improvement strategies that include results that have impacted sustained cost savings or cost avoidance at the enterprise level in a healthcare setting.
- Conflict management and negotiation. Must be able to use said skills to manage results in difficult situations.
- Highly skilled and practiced at providing polished presentations to C-Suite level executives.
- Consult with and mentor high level BCI Sales Leadership to drive the correct logic to ensure appropriate identification for high value customers in support of current risk sharing business model. Review customer agreements to fully understand contracted deliverables and milestones, focusing on committed cost savings and performance objectives.
- Work with Beckman Coulter Process Improvement team to diagnose work flow impediments and provide expert counsel on applicable Lean tools to eliminate waste. Develop solutions that are aligned with planning schedules and quality objectives of the client.
- Work with internal customer facing BCI peer groups to identify roadblocks and develop processes which ensure peer group alignment to committed cost savings and customer performance objectives.
- Work with BCI Principal to establish a joint cadence of process governance. Get sign off from customer partners when goals have been achieved and/or projects are complete. Identify gaps in current deliverables and support manufacture of innovative methods to close gaps and provide desired results. Facilitate course corrections as necessary to hit milestones.
- Contribute to development of Beckman s new internal DBS assessment tool and back end offering, including simulation software and the content of future performance dashboards.
- Support program messaging by collecting before and after data points to develop proof points & marketing material to promote the success of the program.
- Although this is largely an external customer facing role, assistance with internal DBS activities, including training of associates will be required upon request.
- BS or BA Degree from an accredited institution.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or evidence of pathway to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (i.e. courses in progress).
- 10 year+ track record demonstrated success in continuous improvement or consulting.
- Strong business insights and knowledge
- Demonstrate ability to lead management and strategy of a large complex customer
- Demonstrate ability to analyze client commercial capabilities, identify root cause and growth tool opportunities. Has the skills necessary to be seen as credible by peers and greater sales organization.
- Demonstrate ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a general manager s point of view; effective at structured problem solving and critical thinking.
- Can successfully lead change and can handle conflict or ambiguity.
- Demonstrate proficiency in time management and action plan execution
- Computer skills (word processing, graphics, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Willingness to travel 50-75%
- MBA and consultancy experience or, a Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Health Care Management, Business or Industrial Engineering.
- Lab Director or above leadership health care system experience
- In-depth consultancy experience
- Commercial Operations experience
- Background in Finance and financial modeling in a healthcare system environment
- Supply Chain Management and developing lean supply chains
- Very skilled at DBS or TPS implementation
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...