Digital Marketing Specialist (Lancaster)
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Digital Marketing Specialist
Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful company?
Do you want to be a part of a team where customers say things like:
I am amazed by how innovative this product is!
ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, and creative Digital Marketing Specialist to supercharge our efforts to acquire new customers.This person will work closely with the Director of Marketing and take ownership of various projects and department processes.The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who will quickly become autonomous and capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing on developing multi-channel, digital campaigns and strategies focused on leveraging video content and resulting in lead generation.
- Target C-Suite decision makers of school districts (Supts, Asst. Supts, CTOs, CAOs, etc.).
- Build sales momentum in geographical pockets of strong customer advocacy through digital promotion.
- Track, analyze, and report progress on all ROI objectives.
- Email marketing Implement and execute nurturing campaigns via Pardot.
- Plan and execute strategic webinars
- Website work closely with the Director of Marketing on updating, maintaining, and optimizing the website.
- Develop SEO strategy to drive overall organic growth.
- Ability and interest in hands-on work and being closely engaged in all levels of marketing engagement from strategy to execution
- Additional responsibilities may include: researching new digital initiatives, competitor research, and other marketing related tasks.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-3+ years of experience in a Marketing/Communications position.
- Portfolio of work either personally created or managed.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellence in execution, with a roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done mentality
- Proficient in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Bonus points for advanced experience with any or all of the following: LinkedIn or Twitter paid ads, Adobe AI or PS, and HTML/CSS.
We are a team of passionate people striving to help improve classroom learning.
We do this by making and delivering great products.
We also like the have fun along the way.
Please call if you want to learn more.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...