Associate Director, Field Marketing RGD (West) (Watertown)
Compensation: $111,880.00 - $128,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Associate Director, Field Marketing RGD (West) Location Agios Pharmaceuticals HQ Job Code 887 # of openings 1
Field Marketer, Rare Genetic Disease West
Agios (agios.com) is a biopharmaceutical company committed to applying our scientific leadership in cellular metabolism to transform the lives of patients with cancer and rare genetic diseases. We are growing rapidly with an active research and discovery pipeline across both therapeutic areas. Agios has two approved oncology precision medicines and multiple first-in-class investigational therapies in clinical and/or preclinical development.
Ideal candidate is someone with strong rare disease experience and an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an opportunity to launch multiple drugs in rare diseases. The Field Marketer, Rare Genetic Disease (RGD) Marketing will report to the Senior Director, RGD Marketing. Calling on healthcare practitioners (HCPs) and institutions involved in the care of patients with Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency (PKD), the field marketer will educate HCPs about the condition, the burden of disease, which patients would be appropriate to test for this condition, and how to do so. This role is field-based.
- Execute awareness and PKD diagnosis initiatives to drive patient identification
- Execute US-focused HCP engagement and patient finding initiatives in collaboration with medical affairs and patient advocacy
- Work with MSL team to identify KOLs / Treatment Centers for engagement
- Build Agios commercial relationship with key physicians and centers
- Execute field-based educational initiatives for HCPs and patients with PKD
- Coordinate peer to peer disease education through thought leaders
- Characterize treatment flow and identify regional variations within the US for PKD
- Liaise with Global Field Consultants to share learnings and opportunities
- Bachelors degree in business, science, engineering, or related field
- Rare Disease field based experience required
- Documented track record of delivering consistent, exceptional levels of performance and leadership
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, self-starter, with experience effectively partnering with HCPs
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large geography with minimal guidance
- Demonstrated strong strategic thinking and an ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a wide range of people and functions
- Effective vendor management and ability to seamlessly execute on strategy
- Ability to effectively plan and manage both at the strategic and tactical levels, including demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel 50-70% of time
- A minimum of 7 years of work experience in marketing, sales, or related functions
- Rare disease and hematology experience strongly preferred, including history of building relationships with physicians referring, diagnosing and/or treating rare disease
Associated topics: advertise, community, demand generation, endowment, festival, fundraise, policy, public, social media, twitter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...