Latam Commercial Cards Control Lead
Compensation: $123,775.00 - $202,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Treasury and Trade Services (TTS) offer industry-leading Cash Management & Trade solutions to multi-national corporations, financial institutions and public sectors globally. Commercial Cards is a rapidly growing product in the TTS suite of products and has been identified as one of the top priority products within TTS business. The Commercial Cards business caters for over 700 corporate clients across 11 markets in LATAM with annual growth of circa 20% year on year, in the next 2 years.
The role reports to the Regional Commercial Cards Control and Transformation Head, and is a member of the LATAM Operations Group Management Team. Commercial Cards Operations is closely aligned to Product, Sales, Account Management, Implementations, Capabilities, and Technologies, and there are many interactions with these groups.
The Operations Group currently has a footprint as follows:
- Regional (cross-border) card issuance Tampa (Citi, core leadership, process and project roles), Sykes (Costa Rica and Curitiba, BR- client and cardholder service delivery), and Chennai & Mumbai (TCS and Hexaware, third party Customer Inquiry Fulfillment Back Office and processing centre).
- In-market issuance Central America, DR, Colombia and Peru
- This team supports a card base of 150,000 Commercial cards in a growing market.
- Issue management: responsible for the end to end cycle support. Identification, remedial action, sustainability, closure.
- Coordinate Latam Commercial Cards Client Operations MCA execution
- Support the Commercial Cards business with compliance to Citi policies Regulations.
- Develop and monitor KRIs to monitor risk indicators results and remedial actions.
- Support Global Control Initiatives as required by the in-business Control and Risk Area
- Perform independent control reviews of Commercial Cards Operations: conduct independent and objective assessments of internal controls, corporate processes, compliance requirements
- Support audit, regulatory, compliance, ORM and business monitoring reviews. Track and review deliverables. Prepare status of the audit. Track corrective action plans (CAP) and follow through resolution.
- Partners with colleagues across Risk/Compliance to raise awareness and help drive a culture of risk awareness and proactive risk identification and assessment of horizontal risks within the business
- Provide leadership and key inputs into the annual risk assessment process
- Leads solutions sessions to help management develop control solutions, and monitor the implementation of management's control measures.
- Coordinates with the independent auditors to facilitate annual audits, interim reviews, agreed upon procedures engagements and other special projects.
- Develops communication and training strategy and approach for operations teams to increase the risk and control mind-set.
- Liaise with global Commercial Cards control head to ensure front to back alignment on controls. Contributes to the overall advancement and integration of core strategic risk and control objectives regionally and globally.
- Oversees BSER and Cash Break monitoring on Commercial Cards
- Leads and/or participates in department wide transformation projects and actively contributes, communicates and implements the changes, and supports others through the process. Review & Sign off over BRD s that impact control environment
- Be an active member of the LATAM Operations Management Team acting as a leader to support wider LATAM Operations and business goals.
- Work collaboratively as appropriate with counterparts in other regions, as required and agreed with the International Process Owner, to contribute to International and Global goals.
- Ensure Controls are at the heart of processes and procedures, and are robustly achieved in the operational areas responsible.
- Always exercise leadership behaviors in line with the O&T Operating Excellence Practices.
- Proven sustained success in Cards and/or Control disciplines.
- Prior experience and knowledge of Cards is essential
- Operational Controls expertise is essential.
- Experience of Corporate Cards Operations is preferable.
- Good understanding of Risk-related aspects of operational activities is essential.
- Experience of working in a matrix/multi-site environment.
- Effective management of complex Vendor / Outsourcing relationship.
- Project Management and Change Management experience
- Knowledge of compliance, regulatory, and Citi policies
- Leadership, Motivation and Influence Skills
- Strong attention to detail and relationship management skills
- Adaptable and delivers on commitments
- Ability to create strategy, and convert into the successful execution of activities to support it.
- Analytical and methodical.
- Superior verbal, written and numeracy skills.
- Proficient at MS Office, particularly the manipulation of documents in MS Excel and MS Access.
- Spanish speaking is required (Portuguese is a plus)
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent or 10 years+ experience within the Banking and/or Financial Services industry.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ('Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the 'EEO is the Law' poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Associated topics: associate director, controller, financial director, general manager, operation, operational manager, president, recruit, senior director, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...