Compensation: $99,180.00 - $118,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our client, a health insurance company, is currently seeking a Talent Sourcer for a 3+ month temporary position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in San Francisco, CA. By working for our client, you will work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team. In addition to working with the world s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:-Competitive pay-Paid holidays-Year-end bonus program-Recognition and incentive programs-Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning CenterPay Range: $48.00 - $53.48/hour Job description: Summary: Role will act as the primary/lead Talent Sourcer to a particular business unit and act a backup Talent Advisor for a business unit. Sourcer will possess a high level of BU intelligence, market understanding, advanced sourcing skills of passive candidates and be able screen candidates for below director segment. Contributes to execution of Hiring Plan through sourcing. Participates in hiring plan and strategy meetings with HRBP/business leaders. Primary goal is to source candidates and build ongoing pipeline through variety of online and other channels. Responsibilities:
- Manage the sourcing process in the identification, assessment and nurturing of external and internal talent using creative, proactive, cutting edge recruitment methods including Boolean searches.
- Develop relationships and elicit clear requirements for positions within a set of dedicated business units/Talent Acquisition functional areas.
- Fully understand job requirements/needs for open positions; fully understands the Talent Acquisition Department/group/unit operations in which the position is being filled and counsels hiring managers and others on hiring procedures.
- Develops a sourcing strategy, including appropriate media and advertising, for each assigned open position.
- Sources or directs sourcing efforts to develop a pool of qualified applicants/candidates for each assigned open position.
- Screens candidates and applicants.
- Ensures all appropriate documentation is maintained in employee file through hiring process.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations regarding hiring and initial employment.
- Executes a sourcing strategy through colleges, trade schools, community agencies, professional groups and organizations and other recruiting sources to ensure staffing goals and priorities are being met. Is active in local staffing/ recruiting professional networks and develops and maintains relationships with representatives from other companies.
- Maintains and gains knowledge and expertise in staffing/recruiting best practices, wage and salary laws, employee benefits, and general human resources practices.
- Maintains information and provides reports as required that identify key staffing/recruiting metrics. Works collaboratively with other areas of HR to ensure that broad HR policies and practices are in alignment with company mission and objectives.
- A Bachelor s degree and/or five years combination of education and experience.
- MARS or AIRS certification preferred.
- Extensive experience in sourcing for variety of talent including but not limited to: Project Managers, Program Managers, Auditors, Actuaries, Registered Nurses, Business Analysts, Sales Executives and similar roles.
- Networked with mid to high level management in the healthcare industry is highly preferred.
- Expert experience with conducting resume and telephone screens for hard to fill positions is required.
- Demonstrated experience developing tracking systems, metrics and reports to demonstrate successful lead generation of candidates throughout the different stages of candidate sourcing.
- Experience with direct sourcing and cold calling candidates to identify lists of potential prospects to leverage for current and future positions.
- Previous experience generating and presenting candidate pipelines and profiles to managers and experienced team members.
- Experience leveraging both candidate and employee referrals for current and future positions.
- Expert skill in using internet resources including but not limited to: resume databases, recruiting and search techniques such as LinkedIn, user group lists, industry-specific online professional networks, advanced Boolean searches, blogs, and job boards is required.
- Strong understanding of applicant tracking systems, related software applications (Microsoft Office) and ability to navigate effectively through the internet.
- Expert task management, resource management and interpersonal skills to support time-critical staffing needs.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the SUBMIT RESUME button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (...@kellyservices.com),however, your resume should be uploaded via the SUBMIT RESUME button included within**
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...