Compensation: $74,420.00 - $166,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Communications Associate / Indianapolis, IN! Kelly Services is currently seeking a Communications Associate for a leading pharmaceutical company in Indianapolis, IN. Our client s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level. Pay Rate: $66.00 per hour Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday Duration: 8+ months with possible extension based on customer need and attendance/performance Responsibilities:
- Leadership and Influence: Lead and influence decision making cross-functionally, by developing data driven media strategies, which lead to positive customer experiences. Comfortable with discussion/presentation to leadership 2-3 levels up, including CMO s and other C-suite.
- Fresh Strategic Thought Leadership: Lead development of best-in-class consumer media strategies. Participate in annual brand planning process; including development of media objectives, channel strategy, channel mix and measurement plan, while challenging the status quo and constantly driving for innovation. Evaluate and make business recommendations leveraging synergies across customer groups to optimize consumer outcomes.
- Media Planning & Development, Implementation & Measurement: In collaboration with the media agency, develop, manage and evaluate success of channel and tactical plan to achieve consumer key player strategy. Ensure consistent application of brand strategy and customer insight across touchpoints and channels.
- On-Going Campaign Management & Optimization In partnership with media agency, analyze and optimize media mix based on business performance and return on investment.
- Agency Management: Effectively manage large national media agency relationships. Establish expectations (two-way) for client agency partnership. Build relationship with Group Director to accomplish customer focused strategy and tactics. Develop action plans as needed based on regular partnership evaluation.
- Market Monitoring: Review marketplace data and make recommendations for brand implications/actions.
- Financial Management: Track and manage budget for all channels including reconciliation. Provide roll-up to brand teams and make recommendations for trade-offs as needed.
- Risk Management: Ensure compliance with all consumer marketing guidelines, good promotional practices, privacy policies, and other policies and procedures.
- 7+ years combined experience in the Media world. Must have BOTH Media Planning and Media Buying. Requires a combination of BOTH Online (digital channel planning) and Offline (Linear TV) experience as well as strong experience with various Planning Tools, Media Measurement and Media Mix Modeling.
- Requires a Bachelor s degree in Communications, Marketing, Media or Business (would accept other degree type with the media agency or planning experience).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to respect and work effectively with diverse people.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! For questions email ...@kellyservices.com *Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: advertise, advertiser, advertising, analyst marketing, marketing coordinator, product marketing, sales, strategy, sales and marketing, writer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...