Team Leader, Project Training and Quality
Compensation: $144,760.00 - $144,760.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Assist with client-specific QA initiatives including training, monitoring quality review including analysis of aggregate quality/performance data, maintenance of SOPs as well as creation/updates to training materials based on quality reviews, etc. Assist with project specific or company-wide QA work such as management of employee training documentation audit preparation, document review/editing and filing. Responsible for identifying training needs, developing procedures and training Ashfield staff and management, including ongoing refresher training and project specific training.
What's in it for you?
- Work fully remotely
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
What will you be doing?
- Work with Project team, Client Account Management Team and Quality Assurance departments to develop and enhance client trainings resulting in improved customer satisfaction, quality of service and compliance with Ashfield and Client standards of excellence.
- Define and document training plans, schedules and requirements. Design, develop and revise training and instructional materials for classroom use, ad-hoc and/or self-administered training. Provide ongoing and refresher training for project team.
- Make recommendations on the best methodology and implementation methods for training programs. Formulate teaching outline and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Test trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Review and interpret documents such as Client program procedure manuals and training modules. Interpret and translate to staff instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Perform monitoring of services for assigned project and/or Quality Assurance Department. Provide constructive coaching feedback to staff with goal of improving overall customer experience.
- Coordinate quality review calibration sessions with Client Account Management Team, Project team and Client, if applicable.
- Compile QA data and prepare reports as necessary; analyze results and make recommendations including revisions to procedural documents and training documents as applicable.
- Assist with annual review and ongoing updates for Client Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Assist with internal and external client audits as dictated in the Ashfield Quality Management Plan.
- Assist with any/all quality activities and reporting as requested by the Client, Business Unit Director, Senior Vice President, Operational Excellence & Quality Assurance and/or the Manager, Quality Monitoring.
- Perform project training certifications and complete appropriate documentation.
- Manage QMS training records.
- File training materials in an organized manner for efficient access by staff.
- Perform general clerical duties.
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
What do you need for this position?
- Current US Registered Nurse License is required.
- Bachelor Degree or related work experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand data and file layouts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to deliver feedback to employees in a constructive manner.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, as well as critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to develop and proof training materials.
- Ability to speak effectively in interpersonal situations and before groups of employees.
- Ability to work as a team in a supportive environment to achieve shared objectives.
- Ability to function in a leadership capacity and as a positive role model.
- Excellent listening skills in order to identify and anticipate training needs.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at:
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...