Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis FP&A
Compensation: $110,540.00 - $111,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Reporting to the CFO, VP Financial Planning & Analysis will be a key leader within the organization as we seek to drive meaningful financial and cultural transformation. S/he will be responsible for leading an organization of finance professionals focused on driving projects and initiatives that improve shareholder value. This leader will partner closely with senior executives and other leaders across the organization to translate the business strategy into meaningful financial performance metrics and assist in tracking results against those metrics.
Location: 2500 Columbia Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17604
Vice President, FP&A Salary: $170,000 - $210,000 + bonus, based on experience (Gr. 18)
How you ll contribute to the team:
- Build trusted relationships with senior leaders across the company (especially product management, sales, and marketing) through strong financial support, helping them meet business objectives, increase revenue and improve profitability.
- Partner with senior company leaders to identify initiatives that will improve financial performance of the company
- Coach and develop team of 4-6 people
- Provide strategic insight and recommendations to the business on its financial performance, focusing on key drivers including profitability models, trends, and analytical needs to help meet the company s long-term growth plans
- Develop a high-performing team that effectively partners with leaders across the organization to drive data-driven decision-making and accountability
- Lead the financial planning and analysis process including budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis in collaboration with the business and finance executive teams
- Ensure alignment of financial plan with the company s operational roll-out and implementation plans
- Assist CEO and CFO prepare for investor communications, including quarterly earnings release
- Develop and present forecasting and financial/operational dashboards to executive management
- Oversee pricing function, ensuring pricing redesign efforts reflect strategic initiatives
- Minimal travel <15% to customers, plant, and vendor locations
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- 15+ years of progressive FP&A, Financial, and Operational experience
- Strong business and financial acumen and superior financial planning & analysis skills
- Experience with business and cultural transformation initiatives
We'll be excited if you have:
You ll see it in the vibrant colors of your school hallway, doctors and nurses will walk it while caring for your loved ones, your family will gather on it while creating everlasting memories. We are North America s #1 producer of resilient flooring products and our mission is to inspire great spaces.
That s us. That s Armstrong Flooring.
Community & Philanthropy: We have a heritage of investing millions of dollars in programs that enhance the neighborhoods where we live and work. Additionally, we re proud that our employees regularly and willingly give of their time and talents to support the efforts of local organizations.
Sustainability: Armstrong Flooring has a long-standing reputation for sustainable innovation, starting with using cork waste to make linoleum floors over 100 years ago. We continue to develop products that have lower environmental footprints, and in some cases, reduce the environmental footprints of the buildings where they are installed.
At Armstrong Flooring, every employee has a development plan and discussions around career growth. We have many employees with diverse backgrounds and career paths. We offer the following opportunities which promote a growth culture:
- On-the-Job training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Instructor-led & online courses
- Job shadowing
- Cross-functional team projects
- Choice of competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Prescription plan with mail-order options
- 401k with company match
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation with graduated schedule & option to purchase more
- Paid holidays
- Annual incentive plan
- Product discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free coffee
- Company celebrations & department gatherings
- Family picnics
- Recognition program
- Service awards
- Casual work environment
In addition, our world headquarters office offers:
- Campus-like environment
- 3-mile wooded walking path
- Fitness Center
- Lunchtime Caf
- Disc golf, volleyball, bocce ball
Equal Opportunity Employer: Armstrong Flooring is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets
Associated topics: associate director, chief financial officer, finance director, financial director, general manager, operation, president, president finance, staff, supply
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...