Compensation: $107,830.00 - $169,220.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
This client of ours is actively hiring during the COVID19 pandemic and has been deemed an essential business during this time. Looking to hire on this role immediately! Apply today!
Our local client is looking for a Funeral Director in Waterloo, IA area. This Director will be responsible for meeting with families to help them make funeral arrangements, and responsible for managing the visitations and funeral services.
- Make sure that families understand their options and get the guidance and care that is pertinent to their situation.
- Answer questions about funeral service options (costs, ideas, etc.).
- Arrange funeral services with deceased s family members including funeral time, selection of casket/vault.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide advice and support regarding funeral options to At- Need or Pre-Need families.
- Requires up to 20% local travel.
- Associate s Degree required, Bachelor s Degree is preferred.
- Completed 1 year internship required.
- Must maintain licensure as a Funeral Director in the state of Iowa.
- Current Iowa driver s license.
- Health insurance
- Flex Spending
Funeral director, family communication, burial, funerals, memorialsJob Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...