The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, managing and executing digital marketing projects and related activities, reporting directly to the Director, NA Marketing and Global Digital Marketing. This role requires excellent project management skills, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment that includes internal stakeholders, distribution partners, and external vendors. Familiar with a wide range of field's practices, concepts, and procedures, marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish their goals.Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels;
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy, including roadmaps for digital marketing technologies / capabilities / projects within area of responsibility.
- Create and optimize our web site projects, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Work closely with Marketing Communication managers to gather business requirements and work to translate them into workable projects with set timelines / goals / objectives.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Track spending to assure all plan elements are produced within approved budgetary parameters
- Effectively manage relationships with internal stakeholders, partners and external suppliers to ensure productivity
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions;
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, business or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, marketing automation tools, email marketing.
- Transformation skills to create reporting from analytical data.
- Hands on experience with WordPress, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Exemplary communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to balance competing demands and meet deadlines.
- Analytical: Intellectual curiosity, must enjoy gathering and digging deeply into data to identify issues and solve problems
- Proficiency in marketing automation software and content management systems to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers;
- Strong work ethic: Real self starter, able to demonstrate strong proactive approach and self-initiative, persistent, and tenacious with a can-do attitude
- Organizational skills: Ability manage projects, work independently and effectively under tight deadlines
- Focused on results: Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done right
- Communication and interpersonal skills: Confidence to interact with internal managers and executives as well as external vendors. Must be comfortable creating and making presentations to senior management
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
Alliance Laundry Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and persons of all Sexual Orientations and Gender Identities.ID