The Associate Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations (Staff Associate or Coordinator) is responsible for assisting with developing and managing a comprehensive annual giving and alumni relations program under the guidance of the Director of Development and the Director of Alumni Relations.
- Helps ensure that the annual giving goals are met each year through responsibilities including:
Direct mail, phonathon, electronic solicitation, social media, online giving, events, promotion and volunteer management and other tasks involving annual giving
- Helps ensure that alumni relations and events are successful through responsibilities including: - Assist/Coordinate with planning alumni events and execution, facilitate the guest registration process from start to finish for all major alumni relations events, volunteer management, event management, alumni chapter engagement, and other tasks involving alumni relations.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities while demonstrating creativity and vision
- Work collaboratively with Institutional Advancement and Alumni Relations colleagues
- Plan for and/or participate in strategy planning sessions with the Office of Institutional Advancement.
- Attend appropriate college and alumni events, both on and off campus, to meet and interact with prospects/donors
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking data files and update donor information in a timely manner using Raiser's Edge
- Participate in weekly development meetings and professional development activities
- Perform other duties in support of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations operations
- Serves as development liaison with various departments on campus and coordinates special projects as assigned.
Required Qualifications: Associates degree required or five years equivalent experience in a related field.
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor degree preferred. Alfred State College alumni preferred. Experience in education or non-profit fundraising. Raiser's Edge experience desired.
Pursuant to University policy, Alfred State College is committed to ensuring equal employment, education opportunity, and equal access to services, programs, and activities without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, gender characteristics, marital status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, or ex-offender status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the University community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely based upon a protected characteristic.
All applicants are subject to a criminal, employment, and educational background check.
This report is available on the college's website at:
If you would like to receive the combined Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, you can stop in and request one at the University Police Department, located in the TG House on Lower College Drive. You can also request a copy by calling the University Police Secretary at .
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...