Product Manager (Baldwin)
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
AbleTo, Inc. is a market leader in providing technology-enabled behavioral health care. AbleTo has been treating patients for over six years, and improves patient outcomes and lowers costs by providing treatment that integrates behavioral and medical health care. AbleTo's structured therapy programs strengthen medical recovery and self-care among members with chronic or complex clinical needs. AbleTo analytics, coupled with our multi-channel engagement platform, identify and engage members with unmet, often undiagnosed, behavioral health needs. A proprietary platform connects individuals and their care teams with AbleTo licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. AbleTo programs are clinically proven to improve both behavioral health and medical outcomes while lowering overall spending for higher-cost, higher-risk members.
As a Product Management Director, you will take full ownership of one of AbleTo s core product areas. This could be a particular type of care we offer (e.g. therapy) or a piece of our technology platform that powers the care we offer. You will work closely with designers and engineers to create a vision for your product, to execute on that vision, and to measure its impact. As the leader of your product area, you will work cross-functionally with other stakeholders to get input and to communicate your vision and priorities.
- Define the long-term product vision for your product and define the path to get there.
- Manage the product and engineering roadmap; prioritize work for the design and engineering teams; lead weekly planning meetings.
- Partner with design to define the desired user experience for each feature, write specifications, work collaboratively with design and engineering to execute.
- Decide on and track key metrics that you will use to determine the success of the features / products you are building.
- Be the advocate for your customer; talk to them and understand their pain-points and desires; incorporate this information into your product definition and prioritization.
- Work cross-functionally with enterprise growth, operations, and other key stakeholders to understand needs and communicate product priorities.
- Insist on quality in every feature you ship.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 6+ years in a product management role
- Experience defining product and feature visions
- Experience building roadmap and writing specs
- Experience working with designers and engineers
- Nice to have: Experience in mental health or healthcare
Who You Are:
- You are a strategic thinker. You understand the company s top-level strategy and you make product decisions that are in line with this strategy. You understand how to make trade-offs. You can make decisions without perfect or full information.
- You are detail oriented. You sweat the small stuff and don t let things slip through the cracks. You understand the difference between letting something slip through the cracks vs. actively de-prioritizing items. You want to understand, in depth, how our system works and aren t afraid to ask questions.
- You are data-oriented. You are very comfortable with data analysis. We have Data scientists and analysts, but you can (and will) do some analysis using SQL and/or Excel.
- You are a leader. You can lead without being a direct manager. You know how to push work forward and keep things moving. You are never complacent.
- You are a great communicator. You have many audiences - engineers, designers, operations team, etc. You know how to structure written and verbal communications clearly for each audience.
- You are a creative problem-solver. We are dreaming up a new, better mental health system. You are creative; you generate new, innovative ideas that help us solve problems. You find fast ways to test crazy ideas.
- You are organized. You are adept at project management, and you love thinking about how to improve the process and team to make things work more efficiently and smoothly. You always look for ways to innovate and improve.
- You hustle. You don't need to wait for people to tell you what to work on.
- You are a get-it-done person. You know that done is better than perfect and are energized by constantly delivering and moving things forward. You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful.
- Flexible and excited to work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment.
Follow AbleTo on LinkedIn and Twitter!
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.AbleTo is an E-Verify company.
Upon the acceptance of an offer to enter into this agreement, AbleTo requires the satisfactory completion of reference and background checks and successful completion of drug testing in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...