Program Manager, Tele-Experience, Ambassador Resource Center
Compensation: $122,260.00 - $195,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-driven biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative advanced therapies for some of the world's most complex and critical conditions. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to markedly improve treatments across four primary therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience. In more than 75 countries, AbbVie employees are working every day to advance health solutions for people around the world. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn .
The US Patient Services team is an industry leading organization, providing unparalleled patient support, resulting in improved brand loyalty and patient satisfaction. The Program Manager of Tele-Experience report to the Associate Director, Tele-Experience, and is responsible for the performance management and daily operational oversight of vendor partners executing customer experiences in support of the U.S. Patient Services Tele-Experience programs including key performance and quality metrics. The Program Manager of Tele-Experience will be responsible for ensuring a high level of patient service and drive team's production to exceed goals. The Program Manager of Tele-Experience is the primary liaison and manages relationships with key vendor partners.
- Manages and oversees vendor partners, providing day to day oversight of the Ambassador Resource Center which includes the Ambassador Resource Specialist and Triage Specialist teams.
- Understands contact center business challenges, responding with relevant solution and delivering a consistent industry leading customer experience for Patient Support programs.
- Partners with vendor(s) through staff recruitment and selection processes, orientation and training of new team members supporting the Tele-Experience team.
- Liaisons with training resources (internal/external) to ensure customer facing team members are knowledgeable on brand program and services available to patients.
- Supports the analysis of contact center workforce management forecasting and staffing models with vendor partners and develops staffing requirements based on current/future demands.
- Presents team performance results and trends to direct supervisor and other members of management.
- Identifies opportunities to improve patient experience through interactions monitoring, survey analysis, or any other appropriate means.
- Develops and monitors contact center metric reporting, acting as needed to ensure performance and quality KPI's are achieved.
- Supports, as needed, patient escalations using SOP's and defined business rules.
- Creates and manages the approvals of any supporting materials leveraged by Tele-Experience team members, through AbbVie's regulatory submission process.
- 5+ years Contact Center or Customer Service experience.
- 2+ years of experience supporting outsourced vendor customer service operations including partnerships with international vendor
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to work across an organization to build strong cross-functional relationships
- The role requires strong organizational skills, strategic thinking, project management leadership skills, and strong understanding of patient services business areas.
- Ability to create, develop, and implement project plans in a fast-paced environment Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
Must also have deep problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Key AbbVie Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a cross-functional team in order to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in organizations who do not have reporting linkages
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and assure completion by due dates
- Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendors
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deliver results based on tight timelines
- Demonstrated history of developing programs that are customer-centric
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Loading some great jobs for you...